Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
1 stick unsalted butter
¾ cup dark cocoa powder
½ cup sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
½ bottle Mortia Chile & Marionberry hot sauce
¾ cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup fresh marionberries or blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a large microwave safe bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and cocoa powder and heat until butter is melted (about 20 seconds).
4. Stir until all ingredients are well combined
5. Add in vanilla, hot sauce, eggs, and stir well,
6. Pour in baking powder, flour, salt, and marionberries and stir again.
7. Pour batter into greased dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until completely done in center.
8. Let cool completely before enjoying